Monday 9 September 2013

My DT card for Digi Darla's new challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Digi Darla


Our theme for this week is 

Anything Goes
  with an optional twist of Back to school 

One lucky winner will win 5 images from Digi Darla's designs and if you use a DD image add DD with your link and you'll be entered into a second drawing for 3 more images 


so head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you
Here are the details for my card
The image, which I coloured with Copics is by Digi Darla Designs and is called Back to school 1
I have used papers from my stash, black gems in each corner, yellow crossgrain ribbon and the sentiment was a freebie from Articrafts by Rebecca

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Crafting for all seasons Back to school
Crafty Creations  Back to school
Lil Red Wagon Back to school
Pollycraft  For the kids
Digitally Sweet Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges All about the kids

Thanks for looking 
x

8 comments:

  1. Julie this is so very cute hun, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. You done a wonderful job with colouring the image. I like the journal circle too

    Have a great week
    Hugs Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colours, and I love the sentiment graphic!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at LRW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet. Great layout and cool sentiment circle. Also congrats on your GDT position for the month of Sept over at My Mum's Craft Shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card, Julie!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet little card! Great image! Thanks for sharing it in the challenge at Crafting For All Seasons this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie, It's me again! Your card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card hun, love the layout and the colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x