Wednesday 18 September 2013

My DT card for Pennys Challenges latest challenge

Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges

Our theme for you this week is 

Use two patterned papers

We have 3 fabulous sponsors for this challenge 

Prize - 4 digi images of winners choice

and 

 Prize - 5 digi images of winners choice 

and

Di's Digi Downloads
Store
Prize $12 gift certificate

so head on over to the challenge blog HERE to see what the rest of the DT have made to inspire you and to enter your paper creations using 2 patterned papers

Here are the details of my card

I have made an easel card using my new Martha Stewart punch around the page cherish punch

The gorgeous image, which I have coloured with Copics, is called Elphie the elephant  and is by Kathryne of StampArt Design

The 2 patterned papers are from a 6 x 6 paper pack called Me to you Spring Chic

I have also used a Docrafts punch to punch and emboss the corners on the image, adding a pearl in the centre of each pattern, I have also added little pink gems around all four sides of the image

The stopper has been made using a Martha Stewart scallop punch, patterned paper finishing it off with pearls and a cute little pink gingham bow

I am entering this card into the following challenges

A creative romance Dies and punches
Chocolate coffee cards

Thanks for looking
x

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful, Julie. The punching and embossing is gorgeous. I love it. It's sweet and elegant, pretty and oh, just so lovely. Fabulous job! xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Julie this is adorable, love the soft colours and very pretty details xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love that adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cute! Thanks for joining at CCCC: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! And I love the pink!
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x