Sunday 27 October 2013

My DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine 


Our new challenge for you for this fortnight is 

Anything Goes

If you used a Lacy Sunshine image in the last challenge, you qualify to be in our "Loyalty Program" and receive Deck the Halls for free!  If you would like to start the "Loyalty Program"
 use a LS image in this challenge or purchase this "Challenge Digi" for the discounted price of only $2.00

 so head on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what the rest of my talented teamies have made to inspire you 

Here are the details for my card 

My lovely image, which I have coloured with Copics is called Eleanor and Pickles Holiday paints and is available in the Lacy Sunshine Store HERE

I have made a base card using the half fold technique using my Tonic die, thank you very much to Jodie for showing me how to do this clever half fold using dies

The paper I have used is from a Nitwits Collection called Simply Joys FQB

I have also used a Spellbinders plain and scalloped circle die for the sentiment which was computer generated, a Marianne Design Poinsettia die, some Anita Glitterations peel offs and some little domed dots peel offs in the centre of the poinsettia

Thanks for looking 
x

5 comments:

  1. Such a precious card! Fab coloring on the adorable image and I love the shape. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww Julie, this is sooo gorgeous! Maybe you can share with me that technique Jodie showed you! I love the framing you did...wow it sets off that gorgeous coloring of yours! beautiful work hugs xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Julie, love your design, hugs Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the colours and die cuts
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Julie! Great design, and fab colouring.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x