Sunday 16 February 2014

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenges

Our theme for you this fortnight is 

Anything Goes 

This gorgeous image, which I coloured with Copics, is called Eleanor Hummingbird and is available in the Lacy Sunshine Stamp Store HERE

I made my shaped card using one of my Go Kreate Dies

Other ingredients used 

Lili of the valley clear sentiment stamp 
Pink patterned paper from my stash 
My lovely new Sue Wilson bow die
Kreaxions flower die
Cheery Lynn flourish die
Circle and scalloped circle nesties
 Card Candi
Pearls

Please head on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what my very talented team mates have made to inspire you too

I am entering this card into the folllowing challenges 

Love to create Red and/or pink
Through the craft room door Anything Goes
 Top Tip Tuesday  Girly
 Twisted Tuesday Things that fly in the sky

Thanks for looking 
x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the image and your design!
    Thank you for joining our Color Challenge over at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely ADORABLE!!! Love the girly colours and the pretty layers! wonderful job! Thanks for joining us over at Twisted Tuesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x