Wednesday 5 February 2014

My DT card for Pennys Challenges


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges 

Our theme for you this week is

Something Old/Something New 

and we have 2 fabulous sponsors 

Prize - $20 gift certificate
 and 
Fred She Said

Prize - $15 gift certificate 

so head on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your creations and to see what the rest of the team have made to hopefully inspire you 

Here are the details for my card 

Firstly my something old is my red spotty ribbon and my something new is the pretty corner die which is a Spellinders D-lites die and the image is new to me too

This card measures 8 x 8 Inches

The gorgeous poppy image is by our lovely sponsor Fred She Said 
and is available in their store HERE

I have pierced round the edge of the red card with a pricking tool and embossed the white card with my Embossabilties folder

All the dies I have used are Spellbinders

I added some pearls and some red ribbon and bow to finish the card off

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Jo's Scrapshack Celebrate
QKR Stampede  Anything Goes
Simply Create too For a female
Sister Act  Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey  Embossing
Sassy Studio Designs Make your image pop

Thanks for looking
x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Julie - I love all the die cuts and the colour combo! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is a gorgeous card! I love the flower and you have colored it realistic looking! I also love the SB's you used and love, love that ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Jo's FFC;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie: Glad you’re joining us at Simply Create Too for our Mother’s Day/Female Challenge. Your red poppy birthday card is so pretty.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie, what a beautiful card! Love that poppy image and its beautifully colored! Thanks for playing at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Julie. Love all the die cuts and the poppy image. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ in our “Emboss That” challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x