Sunday 20 July 2014

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine Challenges

 

Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine Challenges 


Our theme for you this week is 

Flowers

So if you fancy entering our challenge to be in with a chance of winning some of Heather's gorgeous images please head over to the challenge blog HERE

The image I was given to use for this challenge is called Mysteery Seedling Bleedin Heart Flower Pot Pretties
It is not just one made up image, its broken down into parts so you can decide how you position and decorate to make your own image, so you can make many different images from the set

You can find this set in the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe

I imported the parts into PSE and created my image before printing out and colouring with Copics 

I have also used the following ingredients 

Cheery Lynn Step card die
Sue Wilsons Dotty Itty Bitty Bow die
Sue Wilsons complete daisies and open daisies die sets
Spellbinders circle and scalloped circle dies
Pearls in the centre of the flowers 

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Di's Digi Designs Dies and/or punches

Thanks for looking 
x

2 comments:

  1. Love how you have used all the digi bits to make up the image.
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Julie. Love it :) Hugs, Lene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x