Wednesday 16 July 2014

My DT card for Pennys Challenges


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Pennys Challenges 


Our theme for you this week is 

Anything Goes

We have two fabulous sponsors 

 

and 



so head on over to the challenge blog to enter your creations 

The gorgeous image, which I coloured with my Copics, is called What Bird and its from our lovely sponsor QKR Stampede


The 2 bird themed patterned papers are from a First Edition paper pad called Bird Song which I thought suited the image perfectly as did my new embossing folder from Couture Creations, its called Feather Frenzy

The sentiment is computer generated 

I have also used the following ingredients

Craftwork Cards card candi
Craftwork Cards card base 
Pink gingham ribbon 

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Catch the bug Anything Goes
Pumpkin Spice  Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle  Anything Goes
Great Impressions Animal Friends 

Thanks for looking 
x

5 comments:

  1. Superb card Julie, so cute, love your BP's here too, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - love the shape of the card and the pretty papers - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, this is hilarious! LOVE the color scheme! Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card - love that cat!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! He made me giggle! This is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us for the Great Impressions challenge! I hope share with us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x