Sunday 28 September 2014

My DT card for Lacy Sunshine's Weather/Change of season challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine



Our theme for you this fortnight is

Weather/change of season

We would love you to hop over to the challenge blog to enter your creations HERE 

As you can see from my card I chose Snow/Winter

The gorgeous image I have used is called Rory's christmas tree and its available in the Lacy Sunshine stamp store HERE, I have coloured her with the following Copics 
 E41,E51, E31, E33, E35, YG23, B41, B24 and R20

I have also used the following ingredients to complete my card

Wild Rose Studio Snowflake corner die
Let it snow ticket sentiment from When the scrap hits the fun
Paper from Nitiwit download
White pearls
Sue Wilson Holly die set
Cosmic Shimmer Icicle sparkles for the snow
Irridescent domed peel offs in the scallops of the circle 

I am entering this card into the following challenges

4 Crafty Girls Anything Goes
A Creative Romance  In the garden
Completely Christmas  Anything Goes
Sister Act  Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland  Layer it up
Crazy 4 challenges  Leaves or leaf (Holly Leaves)
Hiding in my craft room  Any Holiday
Christmas Card Challenges  Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams  Celebrations with pearls

Thanks for looking
x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Julie. Tomorrow morning I have a post going live. It is part of a Monday Creative Blog Hop and I was tagged by another blogger. I had to choose 3 nominees and I have named you as 1 of the nominees. If you have time to do it, your post will have to go live the following Monday from mine, just answering the questions that are in the post. You will then have to choose 3 nominees of your own - hope you don't mind me nominating you :0) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Julie - the colours are lovely and the die-cuts around the card are amazing, they look so intricate - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, this is precious! FAbulous colors and I love the delicate die cuts. Really beautiful! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! A great card, Julie - beautiful details.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, adorable image. Great background. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute adorable hun love it and thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful creation Julie!

    Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian
    Owner Dragonfly Dream

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Winter Wonderland 'Layer it up' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x