Tuesday 16 September 2014

My DT card for Digi Choosday


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Digi Choosday

Our theme for you this week is 

Xmas in Blues and Purples

so head on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter yours and to see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you 

I have used the following Polkadoodles items for my cracker card 

Both Papers from Angelberry Christmas CD
Paper bows from Work and Play Festive Hollibobs Collection Download which has now been added to the digi store for immediate download, they are also available on the Work and Play Festive Hollibobs CD

The only other thing I have added to my card is Craftwork Cards card candi  down the 2 sides and in the centre of the bows otherwise its all from the products mentioned above 

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

A creative Romance  Anything Goes
Completely Christmas  Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy  More than one fold
SisterAct  Anything Goes
Sweet Pea Stampers  Animals/creatures
Crafting at the weekend  Anything Goes
Paper Creator  Early Christmas
My perfect life  Christmas

Thanks for looking 
x

8 comments:

  1. Love this, it's bright, cheerful and fun! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous Christmas creation, such an adorable image and papers.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That s really cute hun love it and thank you for joining us at Completley Christmas hope to see u again real soon hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unusual and fun shape, this is lovely.
    Thanks a lot for joining in with my Festive 48. Hope you can link up again next week. Marina http://myperfectlifeuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adore the unusual shape that you did! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, just looks so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x