Sunday 31 July 2016

My Lacy Sunshine Creative Designer Cookie Gift Box


It's my turn to share my Lacy Sunshine project today

I have made a 15cm x 15cm square (pizza box style) gift box using a gorgeous image from Lacy Sunshine

The image is called Lil Krumbles Cookie Crumbler and is available in the Lacy Sunshine Stamp Store HERE

I have coloured with the following Copics

The papers I have used is from a a digi download from Nitwits, its called Sugar Cookies

I have also used the following items to complete my card

Burgundy satin ribbon
Cookies Word Art from Sugar Cookies download
Spellbinders oval, scalloped oval dies
Spellbinders Circle and scalloped circle dies
Biscuit/Tea sentiment from Marion82 (aka when the scrap hits the fun)
Pearl embellishment in the centre of the bow

Thanks for looking
x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x