Thursday 14 May 2009

Friday Sketchers Sketch 51

Here is my entry for this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge. I loved the sketch this week. http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/. The papers are from 12 x 12 papermania paper pad. The image is a clear stamp from Clare Curds Signature Range available through Docrafts stockists which I coloured in with my Promarkers which I am still testing out. The Daisy flowers have been made with 2 sizes of X-cut Daisy punches with silver peel offs in the centre. The swirls have been made with a Sizzix Flowers and Vine large die which I have added silver peel offs to. Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card, such a lovely colour combination.
    Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x