Thursday 14 May 2009

Stamp Something Pink Birthday somethings

The weather is horrible here in Dorset today so I have sat down and made a couple of cards for some challenges. Here is the card I have made to enter this weeks Stamp Somethings challenge http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/ the theme being Pink Birthday Somethings. The backing papers are all by papermania, the image is a Little Claire image coloured in with my new copics. The pink card has been embossed with my swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder and the D'vine swirls embossing folders. The flowers are made from X-cut daisy punches. The butterfly is punched out from the new X-cut butterfly punch and the stick on gems are from Anitas. The tag is punched from my Whale of a punch deckled tag punch. Thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x