Monday 13 July 2009

Digtal Tuesday meets Promarkers and Papertake

Here is a card I made today to enter 3 challenges with. I have followed a sketch and coloured my image in with the required Promarker colours, this weeks colours were Cocoa and Cornflower. The image is a digistamp by Instyle Stamps http://www.instylestamps.com/ she is called Mellie and they were giving her away for free for the whole of July so if you haven't got her yet hopover now! The backing papers are from CSSR The big one 12 x 12 paper pad and the A5 pad of papers from Daisy and Dandelion range. The flowers are Primas with brown brads in the middle I have printed the sentiment in brown and cut out with my nestabilities. I am entering this card into Passion for Promarkers challenge http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ as I have followef the sketch and used correct colours. I am also entering it into Digital Tuesdays http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ where the theme was sweet birthdays, you need to make a birthday card with something sweet on it, gosh that lovely chocolate cake that Mellie is holding looks really really yummy and the third challenge is Papertake Weekly http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ where the theme was My Favourite things. I have used my favourite crafting things which are my nestabilties, I love chocolate cake as well !!!
Thanks for looking x

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty card Julie, such a cute image
    thanks for joining us on PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Julie, love the image you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, what a gorgeous card you have made! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, love these colors together and your image is adorable! A fabulous card Julie!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just darling. Love the brown and blue color combo and the way you added the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a sweetie, fabulous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card :) I love that image and the papers and colours are fabulous chick xx. Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, great image and colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x