Saturday 11 July 2009

High Hopes meets Sunday Sketch & Stamp and I've won another challenge !!!

Well luck must be on my side this week, I have now won last weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2009/07/and-winner-is_11.html I am gobsmacked!!!
Its raining here today so I've stayed in and made another card, this one is to enter 2 challenges High Hopes http://highhopesstamps.blogspot.com/ this is the first time I have entered theirs as I only got one of their stamps at Newbury last Saturday. I am not sure if you have to use their stamps or can use any but I thought if I use this one I have a chance. The image is called Grillin Joseph which I have coloured in with Promarkers. The theme was to use polka dots so I went mad, the brown polka dot paper is from CSSR Big one 12 x 12 pad of papers, the green polka dot paper is from Daisy and Dandelion A5 pad, I have embossed the brown card with my Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder so I think I have done enough Polka Dots !!! and I thought the brads might count as dots too as they are round !!
The other challenge I am entering this into is Sunday Sketch and Stamps challenge http://sundaysketchandstamp.blogspot.com as I have followed Barbs fantastic sketch, I liked this layout very much and am sure to use it again. Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Julie .. I love your little Chef!
    And well done on winning last week's PB challenge!
    Lynne
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie, you've been on a winning streak these last weeks, your cards are all lovely ..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUGE CONGRATULATIONS on winning the PB challenge.. I will be sending your prize to you first thing Monday morning.

    Clair
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - brilliant image! And I love your colours too.

    Thank you for playing along at Sunday Sketch & Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is terrific, Julie! It makes me smile. I like how you used the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp.

    Barb, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x