Sunday 13 September 2009

Hubby asked me to russle up a 40th Anniversary Card today

I haven't been making any cards for a couple of weeks, I'm still trying to get things straight since the kids went back to school and college so was very surprised when hubby asked me to just russle up a card for one of his employees 40th wedding anniversary but preferably something different!! Typical of a man, everything requested at the very last minute !

Anyway here is what a russled up, its a bookatrix card that I have made, I haven't done many these for a while. The butterflies are cut and embossed using the Cuttlebug butterfly combo set, the 40 is cut from Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet and the gold heart is cut from a Sizzix large heart original die. Ribbon and roses are from hobbycraft.

I have made a handmade box and wrapped the card in gold tissue paper before putting in the box and hopefully hubby will deliver it in one piece tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend, I haven't logged onto blogger for a while so sorry if I have not left any comments on your cards as I haven't seen them yet but will aim to catch up and have a peek at what you have all be upto recently. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fabulous Julie. The recipients are sure to treasure it.
    Hugs, Clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, wonderful butterflies.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x