Tuesday 29 September 2009

I'm back !!

For those of you that may be wondering where I have been for the last few weeks I have been catching up with boring old stuff since the kids have gone back to school and college. Last week my hubby took a week off so we went out a lot in the days and evenings so I have not had much time for crafting although I have managed to squeeze in a few card orders I had received.

My lovely hubby Barry drove me to up Ally Pally on Saturday and he then took himself and my youngest into London to take a look around the museums leaving me to spend the day at the craft show. Spent too much as always!!

I am hoping to get back into a routine now the kids are out all day so that I can make more cards and start getting back into entering some challenges, I must have missed loads.

Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, lovely to see you back, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous cards.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back, Julie. Hope you enjoyed Ally Pally! We had a great time at the show on the Sunday! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x