Sunday 18 April 2010

An Anniversary Card

I managed to make another card this morning, this is for my dad and step mums anniversary on 15th May. I have followed the sketch over at Karens Doodles USA The image is a Karens doodles digistamp which I have coloured in with Promarkers. The backing paper is from Forever Friends with love 6 x 6 paper pad which I have gone round with silver line peel offs, the ribbon is Anitas. The flowers are primas with lovely little heart brads in the centres. The sentiment is computer generated then cut out with my Whale of a Punch Deckled tag punch which I have stuck onto some red card. The image and sentiment have been stuck down with 3d foam tape and the flowers with Pinflair.
I am entering this card into Karens Doodles USA Challenge blog and Bee Crafty Wedding Anniversary
Thanks for looking x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie, that is such a sweet image, beautifully coloured.
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out so sweet Julie! Thanks for playing with us at Karen's Doodles. Good luck in the drawing.
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Julie and you have colored that adorable image so perfectly. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute card with excellent colouring. Thanks for joining in the Bee Crafty Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x