Monday 12 April 2010

Another circle easel card

I enjoyed making my first circle easel card the other day so I thought I would have another go at one. This time I have used red card as my base, which I have cut out with my scalloped circle nesties. I have used a digi image from Karens Doodles and cut this out with a plain circle nestie and matted the image onto some yellow card also cut out with a larger plain circle nestie. I coloured the image in with Promarkers in the following colours, Berry Red, Tan, Yellow, Dusky Pink and Warm grey 5 for the tyre on the unicycle. I then cut out a small scalloped circle with my nesties and got a yellow prima flower on top of a red flower and secured with a brad then attached this with 3d foam tape.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Karens Doodles Scandinavian Blog Red, white and yellow
I love Promarkers Animals
The crafty pad Colours of the rainbow
Moving along with the times Easel cards

Thanks for looking x

22 comments:

  1. Awwww Julie, this is lovely. this little mouses face made me smile. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shape of you easel card, and a cute image as well, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful easel card, lovely bright colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous I love that shaped easel card and the colour is great so is that image a wonderful piece of work.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Julie this is just great - love the colours too. :) Perfect for our challenge. :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Pad.

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely Julie, I love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely, bright, happy card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Julie, this is so cute, love the colours and the image. Thank you for joining in with us at The Crafty Pad this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lively easel-card
    beautiful coloring.
    thank you so much for joining KDSC this week

    hugs, Benedicte
    (guest designer KDSC)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh so sweet I love this card. FANTASTIC design
    thanks for joining Karen's Doodle Scandinavian challange

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Card Julie...Love the colours you've used! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've only just mastered basic square easel cards, this shape is great, lovely card,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a fun and beautiful take on the color combo and what a great idea with a circle easel-card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Karen´s Doodles scandinavian challenge blog.
    Dorte aka dot-scrap

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWW this is so sweet, Julie:O) Cute and simple, I love the circle easel-cards too;) Gorgeous flower! Great take on the colour challenge.
    Thank you for joining Karen's Doodles Scandinavia, good luck!
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh cool card!Thanks for joining KDSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous easel Card you har made.

    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles Scandinavia Challenge

    Hugs From Eva Helen

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet and lovely card :o) That image is sooooo... cute :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ ProMarkers :o)
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet card.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Karens doodles scandinavia this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww how cute is this card. What a cheeky mouse!!! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at MAWTT this week x Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x