Thursday 15 April 2010

My first ever 3d Reveal Card for Emily


I thought I would have a go at a 3d Reveal card using my new monkey stamps I bought at Ally Pally last weekend. My daughter Freya helped holding it closed for the first photo, thank you Freya.
I was really pleased with how it turned out. The stripey paper on the outside is printed from a Pink Petticoat download, so is the small dotty paper in the back of the card.
I stamped out the monkey images and coloured them in with Promarkers. The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with my circle and scalloped circle nesties. The other circle has three bananas in the shape of a 10 on it as Emily, my niece will be 10 on the 22nd April. That was Freya's idea so she stuck those on the circle for me, I think it gives it a nice touch.
The 3 brown bars across the card move along as you open the card up to reveal 3 lots of monkeys.
I hope she likes it, most kids like moving cards don't they.
I will be entering this card into the following challenges
One stop craft On the move
Paper Sundaes Make a scene
Cupcake Craft Childhood memories of going to the zoo and seeing the monkeys
Doodle PalaceFunny Animals, monkeys are always up to naughty antics aren't they
Crafty Ann Let the sunshine in- sunny days out at the zoo
Pennys Challenge Anything goes
Belli Challenge Die cut shapes
Creative card crew Happy Birthday
Magical Crafts Animal Antics
Thanks for looking x

21 comments:

  1. Brilliant Julie - I'm sure that Emily will be thrilled with it! A great take on our challenge at Crafty Ann's too. Thank you for sharing it with us.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Julie, love those monkeys and your reveal card is fabby!! Emily will love it!! Thanks for playing at MCFC, love Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing your special memories too ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Julie this is brilliant I love that image , the colours just everything is yummy thank you so much for joining our challenge at Crafty Ann's
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is amazing! SO cute. I have never seen one like this! Love it. THanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those little monkeys!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable, love those little monkeys! Thanks for "making a scene" with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! What an amazing card. Very clever and artistic. Love it! Thanks for helping us "let the sunshine in" this week at Crafty Ann's. Hugs,Kim

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant card, cute monkeys.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is just fabulous Julie!
    I love your papers and gorgeous images.
    Thanks for joining in with Crafty Ann's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Julie, I love it. What a fun card and I am 110% sure Emily will love it!!! Thank you for joining in with Crafty Ann's Challenge this fortnight and we hope to see you again very soon. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, i am sure she will love it, I demonstrated those stamps - you can see a whole range of cards on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous 3D Reveal Card, and I love the colours and Images. Thanks for playing at Magical Crafts.
    Hugs, Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great format, VERY cool card!! Glad you joined us with this weeks Paper Sundae challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great Revial Card. Cute little Monkey scene.
    Thanks for sharing it at Doodle Palace.
    Kerstin

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is so sweet, not seen a card of this type before either, very unusual

    Thanks for playing along at Cupcake this week
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning 3d card, love all those Monkeys, wonderful scene you have created. Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Palace, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very Cute! Love all the monkeys!! Thanks SO much for joining us at Doodle Palace this week!

    Dee and Robin

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Belli this week! Hope you will join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh wow this is great, and a fab interpretation on Crafty Anns Challenge.
    Thanks for joining in.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is adorable...such cute die cuts!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x