Tuesday 5 October 2010

Another card fold for me today

Here is another new card fold from me today. I have used double sided 12 x 12 paper called Vertical Stripes by Papermania but you can get 1 card out of an A4 sheet of card. The lovely decoupaged image is from Paws-fur-a-moment by Buzzcraft. Whats great about this fold is that it also lies flat for postage but has a 3D feel once opened up.

I am entering this card into the following challenge
Totally Papercrafts The great outdoors
Polka Doodles fancy or interesting fold

Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so clever and nice!! Congrats for your card!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! this is a fabulous fold, I have never seen anything like this, I love it.
    Thank you for joining in with us this week at Polkadoodles, I look forward to seeing you again next time,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Never seen this before and it looks great! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great card with really interesting folds.
    Thanks for sharing it with us for the Polka Doodles Fancy Folding challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x