Tuesday, 5 October 2010

Another card fold for me today

Here is another new card fold from me today. I have used double sided 12 x 12 paper called Vertical Stripes by Papermania but you can get 1 card out of an A4 sheet of card. The lovely decoupaged image is from Paws-fur-a-moment by Buzzcraft. Whats great about this fold is that it also lies flat for postage but has a 3D feel once opened up.

I am entering this card into the following challenge
Totally Papercrafts The great outdoors
Polka Doodles fancy or interesting fold

Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is so clever and nice!! Congrats for your card!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, Thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! this is a fabulous fold, I have never seen anything like this, I love it.
    Thank you for joining in with us this week at Polkadoodles, I look forward to seeing you again next time,
    Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Never seen this before and it looks great! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Great card with really interesting folds.
    Thanks for sharing it with us for the Polka Doodles Fancy Folding challenge.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x