Wednesday 3 December 2014

My DT card for Inky Impressions snow challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Inky Impressions

Our theme for you this fortnight is 

SNOW

We can't wait to see your christmas projects with snow so please head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter yours and whilst you're there check out the wonderful ideas my talented team mates came up with for this challenge 

For my stepper card I used a wonderful cutting file which is free from Birds Cards, it even includes the little house and trees

The beautiful image, which I coloured with Copics, is called Marisa's Sleigh ride, I thought it would be fun to use it as her sledging down the card, she is available in the Inky Impressions store HERE

The sentiment, which says winter fun, as also coloured with Copics, is available in the Inky Impressions store HERE

I added some diamond stickles on the trees to finish the card off

I am entering this card into the following challenges 

Christmas Card Challenges  Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle  Snow
Robyns Fetish  Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations  Anything Goes
Craft it up linky party  Christmas
My Craft Creations  Anything Goes
PartytimeTuesdays  Anything Goes
Through the craftroom door  Anything Goes

Thanks for looking 
x

6 comments:

  1. What a super fun image, Julie, fabulous card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stepper card and love the scene and layered snow--thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute step card, Julie! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Marsha (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both just adorable, you did wonderful and they are so darling.Thank so much for joining us at Thought the Craft room Door challenge.
    Fabulous ideas and great inspiration.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of your projects are just fabulous! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just too adorable!! Thanks for joining our Christmas Linky Party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x