Tuesday 16 December 2014

My DT card for Digi Choosday's last minute xmas card

 

Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Digi Choosday

 

Our theme for you this week is

Last Minute Christmas 

 We would love to see your xmas projects so please head over to the challenge blog HERE to enter yours and to see the amazing projects my talented team mates have made to hopefully give you some inspiration

I have made this stepper easel card for this challenge as I love to combine the two techniques. I have written up the measurements I used if anyone wants them, just let me know. You can make 2 cards out of 1 sheet of A3 card.

Everything I have used on this card is from the wonderful Polkadoodles Festive Hollybobs Download collection, which is also available as a CD for those of you who are happy to wait for a physical CD  to arrive in the post
The main image, patterned paper and bottom border is on one of the design sheets, the cracker, holly and lamp posts are under the embellishment section
The paper on the base of the card is from the backing paper section
I have also decoupaged the holly on the cracker and added a message panel using Spellbinders oval and scalloped oval nesties

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking
x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Julie, great choice of colours. Merry Christmas! Y xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your stepper easel card and all the dimension you've used. Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the dimension in your step card. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. soooo beautiful as all you do is!!! Love the fold and that it's an easel as well!!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous, Julie! Fab stepper easel design! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the way you've used the fold and made it into an easel, fab idea.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x