Wednesday 17 December 2014

My DT card for Inky Impressions Winter Wonderland challenge


Here is my DT card for our new challenge over at Inky Impressions 


Our theme for you this fortnight is

Winter Wonderland 

We hope you will hop on over to the challenge blog HERE to enter your winter creations and to see what the rest of the team have made to inspire you

For my shaker card I have used the gorgeous image Angelica's Puppy Love, which is available in the Inky Store HERE
I have coloured her with Copics

I have used punched snowflakes and glitter for the shaker part of the card

The backing paper is from an 8 x 8 paper pad from Lili of the valley

To make the cute little bow, I have used Sue Wilsons Dotty Itty Bitty Bow die and Classic Itty Bitty Bow die and added a cute little pearl in the centre

The corners are a cutting file available from Birds Cards, I have added a pearl in each corner

I am entering this card into the following challenges

To be updated

Thanks for looking
x

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful shaker card Julie - lovely colours - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful Julie, love the cute image and pretty corner dies. Wishing you and you family a Happy New Year and all of the best for the new year. Anet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x