Thursday 21 January 2010

Forever friends challenge - Quick and Simple

The challenge over at Forever Friends this week is "quick and simple".
This is the card I was asked to make for a friend this week. As the baby had already been born for a week or so I wanted to make something quick and simple so I could get it off in the post for her.
The card is A5 size. I have added pink organza ribbon down the left hand side of the card. I stamped the image three times, once on white card for the base layer, second time onto the patterned paper to make the sling look like gingham fabric and the third time on white card so I could decoupage the paw.
I printed the greeting on my pc, I then cut pink card with my scalloped oval nestie for the bottom layer, cut the image out with my oval nestie and using a foam pad stuck the paw on top.
Very quick and simple but hopefully stylish.
I am entering this card into the Forever Friends challenge this week Forever Friends Challenge Blog
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. aww Julie this is gorgeous I love that FF image and the layers and paper piecing look fab hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous baby card, love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x