Saturday 30 January 2010

I'm working on a very special project

I have not posted any cards over the last couple of days as I have been working on a very special project which my best friend Ju asked me to make. Her in-laws will be celebrating their golden wedding anniversary on the 3rd Feb, that is incredible in this day and age. I was given a few photos and asked to come up with something, I am not a scrapbooker at all, I just make cards and 3d items but I was willing to have a go. I hope to share this project with you tomorrow once I have taken some photos in the daylight. I'd appreciate some feedback if anyone is willing to comment on the post I will do tomorow.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you have made Julie.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x