Tuesday 26 January 2010

A Thank you card

I have made a thank you card today. The image is a Sugar Nellie Stamp which I have coloured in with Promarkers . The backing paper is from the new A5 Daisy and Dandelion paper pad. I have used by rectangle and oval nesties to cut out the image and sentiment which I have used peel off letters for. I added some Fabric Prima flowers with brads in the middle as I thought the top right hand side of card looked a little bare. The image and sentiment are raised with 3D foam pads and the flowers are stuck on with pinflair silicone glue.
I am entering this card into a challenge this week run by Carols Sketch Fun blog here as I have used their lovely sketch this week.
Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Julie! gorgeous colours and my favourite Sugar Nellie image too!! Thanks for joining my challenge this time :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x