Friday 1 April 2011

A fishing themed birthday card


Here is a birthday card I made for my friend Sharon whose Dad is going to be 65.
I used an A4 piece of card scored in half, used some Forever friends backing paper which I matted onto some brown paper and used some Forever friends decoupage on top.
I cut out the word DAD and 65 with my Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet die set and stuck to the card.
I sent if off to her yesterday so I hope she likes it.
I am entering this card into the following challenge
Pink Gem Anything but square

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card, I find cards for men really difficult but this is fab. I thought I'd pay you a visit after all the comments you left on my 'freebies - your choice' posting (you're not very demanding are you !!!!) Anyway, I've been having a play and there may be some coming up that you may like. Keep an eye on my blog and I'll publish them gradually for you to collect. Seriously, many thanks for giving me some inspiration for topics. Hope you like the next instalments! Your cards are lovely as I've had a little look through your older posts too. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x