Tuesday 19 April 2011

A Forever Friends Spin a Disc step card


Another card from me, I must be getting my mojo back, hooray!!

Here is a Forever Friends, Spin a disc, step card. I have added both photos so that you can see that the disc on the right hand side actually spins around, I have added peel offs and card candy to the disc. I have also added silver peel off corners to the corners of the spin a disc piece and fine line peel offs around the cut out too.

The paper is a download for Pink Petticoat, the embossing has been done with a Forever Friends embossing folder. The pink ribbon with white dots is a Woodware product which I bought from Stamposaurus at the Ally Pally craft show. The pretty border at the bottom is a Border Die from X-cut called Margaret. I have added some fine line peel offs along the top of the die cut.

The Forever Friends bear is from a decoupage pack I have had to ages, I have stuck this onto the card with Pinflair. I think that covers everything.

I am entering this card into the following challenges

Fab n Funky Spotty and Dotty
Creative craft Embossing
Crafts and Me Ribbon
Dutch Dare Fancy Folds
Papertake Weekly Spots or stripes

Thanks for looking x

11 comments:

  1. wow Julie this is stunning not seen this type of card before it looks complicated well done you, it's absolutely gorgeous hun hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this style card. Simply Gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card and love the spinner, how did you make it please asI love cards that are a bit different, oops thankyou for joining us at creative craft challenges too and good luck, nearly forgot why I was here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh just love this such a great design,love the image you have used too,bless you for playing at creativecraft challenge love hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love the spinner! Very creative! Great job with the fancy folds and Thank You so much for joining us this week at Dutch Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the design its fab.
    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope you will join us again.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Julie - I "discovered" your beautiful work through the DoCrafts gallery so hope you don't mind me popping over here too :o)

    Your cards are so clever, will have a go at some of these myself thanks to your instructions. Keep up the fab work!!
    Hugs, Hayley x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree Hooray. Vert cute card I love the embossing and spinning element. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Crafts Challenge. Hugs and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, great layout , Happy St Georges Day and Happy easter, have a fab weekend with this weather

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Julie (these spin cards are always popluar at our workshops)- was just blog hopping and came across your blog - we just started our own blog and have some candy you might like HERE

    AP x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's safe to say that you've definitely got your Mojo back (if it was ever absent!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x