Friday 1 April 2011

Mothers Day card for my Mum



Here is the card I have made for my Mum for Mothers Day. I used an A4 sheet of card cut down to 297mm x 200mm and scored in half length ways and then scored 100mm in from the left and 100mm in from the right and then scored the left and right hand square diagonally to make the twisted easel parts at both ends and scored the centre part horizontally. I used pretty papers from a Cute Companions A5 paper pack and matted onto silver mirri card. The chipboard shape on each easel part is from the Cute Companions Chipboard pack which I stuck on with PVA.

The chipboard word Mum was matted onto a nestibility labels die cut and added to card with foam pads to hold the greeting which are just silver peel off letters. The easel parts are held upright by 3 white pearls at each end.

I am entering this card into the following challenge as I need to get back to entering some so I might conquer by crafters block
Pink Gem Anything but square

Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous sweet Mothers day creation great take on the chall...thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a chall.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x