Tuesday 6 October 2009

Another Christmas Card - I'm on a roll now

Well here is another christmas card. I have followed the same sketch layout as the other two cards I have made this week. The backing papers are by Trimcraft, the Teddy is a rubber stamp from Lili of the Valley. These are great stamps and are only £3.50 each so a bargain. I have coloured him in with promarkers. The Mirri paper is from Anita's 20 packet of silver and gold mirri paper. The sentiment is a stamp from Cuddly Buddly. The flowers have been cut from 2 sizes of x-cut punches and the leaves are from my Leone Em punch. I have used a gold peel off around the edges of the backing paper which I think finished the card off neater. I will go and add the gold border to the 1st card I made now I can see how it finishes it off. Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. I love this layout and these cute stamps - what a bargain they are! The gold peel off around the edge is a lovely finishing touch.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card great design and such a cute image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is such a sweet card Julie, what a cute teddy :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x