Monday 5 October 2009

A spoonful of sugar challenge entry

This weeks challenge over at A Spoonful of sugars challenge blog http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/ is to make a christmas card. I thought I would do another one using my new Lili of the valley bear rubber stamps which I have coloured in with promarkers. The layout is from a sketch I followed on Everybody Art challenge blog http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/.

The backing paper is from a 6 x 6 papewr pack from Trimcraft. The sentiment is a rubber stamp from Cuddly Buddly. The flowers have been made with 2 size of x-cut punch and the leaves are cut using my Leone Em punch. The mirri paper is from Anitas and is available in a pack of 20 sheets (10 silver and 10 gold) I didn't want to use mirri board as it could have made the card front heavy.

This is the first challenge I have entered in weeks, I must gey back into a routine lol. Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x