Thursday 8 October 2009

A graduation card special order

I was asked by a friend of a friend to make her mum a graduation card using the above colours. I hope she is going to like it. The graduate and accessories on the left are cut from a Sizzix die. The flowers are from Hobbycraft which I coloured with my Promarker pens to get as near to the same colour as the second layer of the card. The little bows on the corners and the middle are made from black ribbon with silver dots on it. I have edged all three layers with silver peel offs.
I hope Emma is pleased with it. Thanks for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, this is such a sweet card, love the sizzix man and the colours are fab, I think this card will be a great hit :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could she not LOVE it!! It's gorgeous! I love the colour combo - royal blue, black, white and silver are fab! Such a cute die cut too! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x