Thursday 29 October 2009

No card today - I've been catching up on all your blogs

No card from me again today, I have been catching up with all your blogs, leaving comments etc. I am currently working on another one of my baby prams that my Step mum Brenda has commissioned me to make for her new Granddaughter due to arrive approx 5th November and will hopefully post a photo of it when I have done the finishing touches. I hope everyone is having a good week and those with children are not being to stressed out with having their kids at home this week as its half term, mine have been happy being on their game consoles and laptops today so it meant I could crack on with the pram. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing your pram card Julie, sounds like you are having a good week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, I'm looking forward to seeing your next Pram.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x