Monday 19 October 2009

Passion for promarkers meets Whiff of joy

I hope everyone had a great weekend, I can't believe the kids are breaking up again for half term at the end of this week, it seems like they have only just gone back after the summer hols.

I decided to sit down and make a card today which I am going to enter into 2 challenges, Passion for Promarkers http://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/ and Whiff of joy http://wojmondaychallenge.blogspot.com/. I have followed the sketch on the Passion for promarkers challenge, this week you were able to use any colours. I used sandstone and caramel on Henry the mouse, a stamp from Whiff of Joy http://www.whiffofjoy.com/ and used pale pink for his nose and pale pink and antique pink on the cake, the candle was coloured using tulip yellow and pumpkin. The backing papers are both from a Forever Friends 6 x 6 paper pad called For You. I have gone around the 2 piece with gold peel offs.
The flowers are Primas with brown and pink brads in the centre of them, The sentiment is a claear stamp that I have die cut with my nestie circle die and backed that onto a piece of pink card which I die cut with my scalloped circle nestie die. Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, what a cute card. I love this WOJ image and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the flowers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card Julie. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Julie
    thanks for joining in at PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hon this is just so pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at WOJ>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so sweet and beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet car Julie, lovely colouring and a fab choice of papers :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x