Tuesday 13 October 2009

Inkegrity ladybirds card

Here is a card I made for this months breast awareness month using Inkegrity's free ladybird image http://inktegrity.blogspot.com/. I cut the card out with my nesties , the image has been coloured in with promarkers and then had black stickles and clear stickles over the top. The gems in the scallops around the edge are from Anitas. The pink organza ribbon is from my craft stash. The flowers on it have been made using the small X-cut daisy punch with a small dot of Pastel Raspberry liquid pearls in the centre.

I think most have us have known someone who has been affected by breast cancer, lets hope they find a complete cure for this soon. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Julie, this little card is so cute and pretty and just perfect for the occasion :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie thank you so much for using my awareness digi! This scalloped circle card is so adorable, I just love the girly embellishments that you used with them. Wonderful job, thank you so much for joining us at Inktegrity! We will be having random contests and giveaways, so be sure to check back in with us. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x