Friday 30 October 2009

My finished Pram

My finished pram, I am quite pleased with how it turned out, I have made a handful before but never with the pram bag and parasol. I think they finish it off really nicely though. My step mum Brenda told me the baby might arrive earlier than thought as she is breech so Sally might have to have a C-section. I had two breech babies so know how she feels. I hope Brenda will be pleased with it. I just need to make a handmade box for it now.

I have just seen that One stop craft challenge http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ theme this week is celebrations so I thought I should enter my creation into their challenge.

Thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. This is amazing Julie, the bag and parasol are wonderful additions.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, the pram is beautiful! I'm sure she will love it! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Julie, this is sooooo beautiful and must have taken a lot of time and patience to complete, I love the little parasol and the bedding, you are so clever...what a beautiful keepsake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julie, I love the Pram, it is wonderful, you must have taken a long time and have lots of patience, I am so pleased with it, never thought it would be so beautiful.

    I will be a lovely keepsake for Zara, when she arrives, which should be any day now.

    Thanks again for all your hard work, look forward to seeing the pram "in the flesh" when in the UK next month.

    I'm so lucky to have have you in my family.

    love,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning, hun! It's GORGEOUS! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x