Sunday 11 October 2009

Last of the four teddy stamps card

This is the card I have made with the last of the four xmas teddy stamps from lili of the valley. Again the papers are from Trimcraft layered on top of gold mirri card . I have coloured the teddy in with Promarkers and glittered the star. The flowers are cut from 2 sizes of x-cut punch and the leaves from my Leone Em punch. The sentiment is a Cuddly Buddly stamp which I have cut out with nesties and layered on to gold mirri card.

I still haven't managed to enter any challenges this week, I really must get back into them but a lot of the themes seem to have been halloween which we don't really celebrate here in the UK and I'm not really bothered about halloween anyway.

I have decided to enter this card into Lili of the valleys's challenge http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ which this week is to make a christmas card for a child.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend, thanks for looking x


6 comments:

  1. What a adorable card for a child! Such a sweet image and gorgeous DP! Thanks for participating in LOTV card challenge!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, the image is so cute and I love the design of your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is just as gorgeous as the others Julie.
    Have a lovely week.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is adorable, fabulouscard.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, love your card, the teddy is so gorgeous.

    I got my cake box template from here:

    http://www.ruthannzaroff.com/mirkwooddesigns/

    Lots of lovely designs on there

    All the best

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card sweetie, love how you have coloured the Ted you have bought him to life again dear
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x