Friday 2 October 2009

A birthday card for Michelle


Here is a card I have made for my Hubby's secretary Michelle, I have taken a photo of it lying down but also with it standing up so you can see how it is done. I saw a lady demoing this design on the Craftwork Cards http://www.craftworkcards.co.uk/stand at Ally Pally last weekend.

All I have done is taken a 14.5cm x 14.5 cm card. Taken a panel out of the front and laid the flowers and sentiment in the gap, it looks really effective. I bought the flowers and centres from the Craftwork Cards stand and have cut the name with my Sizzix Wingo Zingo Alphabet strip and just used a sailor glue pen to stick to the card. I made the round circle sentiment on my laptop using word art.

Thanks for looking, I hope you all have a great weekend x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card.. the colors are wonderful. :) HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x