Monday 8 June 2009

Digital Tuesday Challenge

Another card that I have made today to enter Digital Tuesday's challenge http://digitaltuesdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ which was to follow a nice sketch.
Here is my entry, the image is a Pink Petticoat http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/digital stamp called Lola Rose lots of flowers, coloured in with Whisper pens and cut out with my oval nesties. The backing paper is from DCWV, the circles have been cut out using my circle nesties. The turquoise strip of card has been run through my big shot with a border cuttlebug folder. The sentiment is a Cuddy Buddly stamp which has been backed onto orange card, again cut out with my scalloped circle nesties. Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. This is adorable Julie! What a great image and beautiful papers....happy colors! :)
    Thanks for joining in with us at the DTC!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! So happy! Thanks for joining us at DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous. Love that image and the designer paper is gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at the DTC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Thanks so much for playing the DTC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how cute, I like the image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x