Tuesday 2 June 2009

My first bookatrix card I have made in a long time

I have been busy making this bookatrix card yesterday and finishing it off today, its the first one I have made for a very long time. My Stepmum asked me to make it for their friend Annie who runs their local Cafe/Bar in their French village Brie sous Mortagne. Annie doesn't speak any english apart from the word "chicken" hence the greeting being in French. I must say I really admire my Dad and Stepmum for going out to France to live 5 years ago and going to live in a village where no one speaks english, forcing them to learn the lingo, they are doing a very good job of that and have fitted in very well. I hope Annie likes it, thanks for looking x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x