Friday 12 June 2009

Our Creative Corner and Simon says Stamp challenges card


Here is my card to enter this weeks Our Creative Corner challenge http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ which was to follow a very nice sketch, my favourite type of challenge. Over at Simon Says Stamp http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ their challenge was to make a pink and brown card so I decided to combine the two and this is what I came up with. The image is a Penny Black stamp coloured in with Prismas, I used my corner x-cut punch to decorate the corners. The ribbon is from Hobbycraft and the papers are from Papermania. The flowers are Prima's which I have put a pink large brad in the middle of and I've put a pink heart gem in the middle of the bow. The tag with sentiment has been punched with my Whale of a punch deckled tag punch which I then layered on pink card which I then finished off with a punched out daisy and peel off in the centre. Thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Julie!! Thanks for playing along with the OCC!

    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Julie, your card that won the sketch challenge is just gorgeous, enjoy your prize. Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card :-)The image is gorgeous and the papers you used are lovely :-)

    Thanks for joining the Challenge :-)

    Lorraine and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, thank you so much for visiting my blog and entering my candy. I see you listed me on your side bar too, thank for that as well. I really love your blog, such nice cards. Congratulations on winning the weekly challenge as well. Your card is gorgeous, no wonder you won. Have a great week, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x