Saturday 13 June 2009

OMG I've won a challenge - I am so thrilled




















I have just got back from taking 6 lively girls including my daughter to the cinema and KFC to celebrate my daughter Freya's birthday yesterday to find that my card I entered this weeks Our Creative Corner http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/ with has won the prize, a fun goodie bag from stamps and smiles. I can't believe I have won this challenge, its given me a really big confidence boost so thank you very much for picking me.
The challenge this week was to follow the above sketch and this is the card I came up with. Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather we are having today, have a good weekend everyone x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x