Friday 12 June 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Shoes

Here is the card that I am entering into Papertake Weekly's challenge http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ which this week was a theme - shoes
The image is from Rubber Romance which I have left plain and simple as I wanted to go for the black, white and silver theme. The shoe in the left hand corner is a chipboard shoe that I have coloured with a black acrylic dabber and added gems to when it was dry. The silver mirri card was some I had in my stash. Sentiment was done on my laptop and then cut out with my nesties. Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Julie – I love that image, it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! This stamp was made for this challenge!

    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x