Friday 12 June 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge Card

Another card I have made to enter a challenge. The challenge at Sketch Saturday http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/ is to follow their very nice sketch, I enjoyed this layout and am sure to use it again.
The backing paper is from a pad of papers by Crafts-Too called Springtime, I love this turquoise paper with the lovely dragonflies on it. The image is a clear stamp from Pollycraft Design http://www.pollycraftdesigns.co.uk called Sharing Sherbert - Secrets which I have coloured in with Prisma pencils and stickles on the wings. The ornate corners have been die cut using Ornate corners Cuttlebug die. The flowers have been made with 2 sizes of X-cut daisy punch bottom ones finished with a peel off in the centre and the top daisies finished off with turquoise pearls in the centre. The tag has been cut out with my Whale of a punch Deckled Tag punch and layered onto silver card. The silver metallic ribbon is from Hobbycraft. Thanks for looking x

1 comment:

  1. Stuninng card, hun! I love the colour combo - WOW! Really really beautiful! And thanks so much for your Race for Life donation - you are such a sweetie! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time
to leave me a comment. It is much
appreciated Love Julie x